To learn to manage stress, I will customize a practice for you. Message, text or email me with times/days that work for you.
Be present: one of the keys to finding peace with yourself and others is to be anchored in the present. Be aware of your triggers, make changes, and find greater calm through a variety of techniques: breathing, progressive muscle relaxation (PMR), stretching and simple yoga poses, imagery, meditation, more connection… more awareness. BREATHE NOW.
Chronic stress can lead to dis-ease and keep us from healing.
If any items on the list below resonate with you- contact me to learn simple tools for managing chronic stress and begin to feel more ease in life:
- Decrease stress, anxiety, depression, or worry
- Have better posture and alignment
- Improve mindfulness
- Improve balance
- Sleep better
- Heal digestive problems and other health issues
- Feel more calm in everything you do
- Improve focus, memory and concentration